Well, I guess most of us are recovering from our lostes... haha....
We went out to city today, Adrian was supposed to get a new mobile, Sony Ericsson K750i, but there was some problem with the postal address, so he couldn’t get that phone… haha… Don’t know why…
I went looking for shoes to wear to Dan’s convocation. For the first shop, I found one really cute summer kind of high heal sandals… really nice and cheap. Those hantu looked great in those sandals… but not for me ><’’//… I always thought that my foot is considering as quite fleshy [Ah Long taught me], that’s why most of the time I looked quite nice in sandals… God knows why when I wore that pair of sandals my foot looked so boney…haha… that’s why I was forced to give up on that pair of shoes…
I then went to Kurt Geiger and found this really nice & cheap summer sandals… * yea *
Finally found something for convocation… haha…
Then went to FCUK and bought a summer sequins… Guess how much was the before discount sales price? 30 pound ah… for a stupid cloth… luckily I got it for only 5 pound… haha… * cheap *
We then went to Dioxan to change my MP3 player… it was spoilt since last month… and guess what, after 3 months since purchased date, I am still able to change for a new one… haha… even better, I can change the brand… haha…
Dan made a decision of changing the Mpman to Apple mini Ipod * wee *…
I wanted to get the Samsung one, but its only 512MB BUT with that I need not pay extra.
Dan tempted me saying that it will be really useful for me when I go US for further studies, need not buy a pen drive… haha…
So I guess we know the answer… haha… I got a new Ipod!!!!!!
At night, Adrian made tiramisu… * nice * * tasty * * sweet *
It’s really easy to make actually… Going to try doing it by myself… hahaha…
Love cooking + P
Saturday, July 16, 2005
Recovering
Posted by meme at 6:10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad to see that u're recovering from that tragic incident... At least I'm sure shopping with ur mom would cheer u up.. LOL
Wat colour is ur ipod? I have the blue one, make sure it can be used in msia(most prolly can) but I have doubts about America.
Post a Comment