CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blogging

Well, it have been quite sometime i didnt blog... So whats up Newcstle, Mundella Terrace?
We've just installed SKY. Its something similar to ASTRO in Malaysia. Why in the sudden? Because EPL has just started!!! Dan & Eric are football fans i guess... thats why they ar soo excited about it... which leads us to SKY SPORTS...

Ziv went into a DOG fight & lost... he then fled to Chillingham Road with Veronica chasing him frm behind... gaga... He fought with a bulldog... As you guys know, bulldogs are just clumpsy & cute... Of course our skinny fast reacting ZIV won in racing... haha...

Dan & I & MF went crazy over NIKE. To be more CORRECT, it was only DAN that gone mad over NIKE. He bought 2 pairs of NIKE while I just bought one... ONLY one okay.... haha...





The weather is getting really MOODY... One day it was dead cold & cloudy, next day it was sooooooo HOT. All because of the UNPREDICTABLE heat wave, i had a serious headache since last night till NOW ><''//
Must hav 2 paracetamol before i go to bed...

Erm... what else....
Oh yah, I m planning my trip to Switzerland right now... If everything goes to plan, i will be departing on the 7th of October...
Nah C'en... YOu better pick me up at the airport.... IF NOT U AR DEAD!!!!!!
HOpefully everything goes as PLAN la...
DInner time...
Ciao...

3 comments:

ch0n9' 3n said...

u gotta wait till I come lah....coz only that day I'm coming home from Venice....hehe....wait lah

Anonymous said...

i lurve ur nike shoes.....
i want...........
i want........
i want.........

huggies,
poh-e

Anonymous said...

so syok 1 u..can go here n there..can go till swiss to c chong'en..xian mu ler..