CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 26, 2005

Liverpool ~ Chelsea ~ Real Madrid

Everyone gone mad with jersey... haha...
Right after work I took the bus to Metro Center.

Everyone went to SPORTS WORLD & bought Chelsea jersies... They were saying everyone got to wear the same jersey down to Lake District as its part of Chelsea woh [not too sure] then have a group photo with everyone wearing the same thing ....

Chelsea Jersey



I too bought a Liverpool one.
Everyone seems to hav a favourite club to support, but I dont have... So I went for the HOTTEST club for now.. haha...
Wanted to get a England one too... but... as buying 2 jersey is quite expensive di... so... next time ^^ haha...

Liverpool Jersey


Veronica & Brian bought the Newcastle one... For me... I will & MUST get those as I am staying in Newcastle, thats why I MUST have one... Just that not today... haha...

Collecting jersey is soo fun & expensive... haha... so.. got to do it in the slow & cool way... haha... 2 each time... haha...

WHile paying, I saw this cap frm ADIDAS which I think its really nice.
I need a new cap for Lake District as my MU cap lost in Paris ... shit.... I love my MU cap VERY MUCH!!!!!!!! Couldnt find the same one again.. !!!!!! SHIT LA!!!!!
Okay, back to the counter... Since I feel that the cap is really nice, I just took it without caring who's signature is on it... or which club it is frm...
When i show it to Dan, he told me that it is Raul's signature!!!!! I was like !! WHAT!!!! The cute dude frm SPAIN!!!! hahaha.... He is number 7 in Real Madrid, so as the cap!!! YEA!!!! haha...






Since everyone has a jersey right now... we must all watch football together LIVE every Saturday & Sunday [thats the only days I m off ><''//]..........

1 comments:

cider said...

oi! sei po... looks like you're really into footie now eh..wah..u support liverpool? hm.now we have variety de.. me support arsenal, ah mou with her fav chelsea n u with liverpool n fish with mu.. i wonder abt the others...

buy chelsea jersey1!? wat??? aiks.. how much did it cost?