Today we went to Benton Dogs & Cats Shelter again. This time is because Brian want to know the way there so that its easier for him when he wants to buy the dog.
Driving there is so much faster than taking the train… haha…
This time most of the small dogs were being adopted. They have a lot of new Big Dogs. I really love BIG DOGS >> MUaks >>>
Today’s incident is just a EYE OPENER for me… a really extraordinary fact to learn… DOGS CAN BE GAY >>>> YUKKSS >>>>
There were these 2 bulldogs, looks so cute and blur. Both of them look so alike, just like twins. I know all dogs look alike, but these two are just so like TWINS… hahaha., especially when they stand together barking at people… haha… cute. But their act is just unforgivable. THEY ARE GAY >>>> Okay, its not unforgivable, its just so shocking for me to know the fact that dogs can do such thing – GAY. Its not that they are portraying like gays, they are actually doing THOSE things… eee…. Hahhaa… I don’t discriminate them okay, just that it feels so weird. At that moment there was a kid walking pass the cage trying to pat them... haha… when he saw what they were doing he screamed… haha… the mother smile at us… haha…
Looking at those dogs just made my heart ache. Dogs are such beautiful, loyal, nice, the best creation of God to be frank. And they are treated so badly by humans, abandoned by their owners, tortured by their owners etc. isn’t that awful?
When I see the looks on the dogs, I just feel like taking all of them home, feel like giving them the love and attention they want. They will look at you with that hunger for love face and trying their best to catch your attention, to let you know that HE/SHE exist, and want you to bring them home.
I just pity those dogs in the cage. With such a small room [although its not small] and area to run around, with no one to play with him/her. They must have really feel lonely inside…..
If I will be really filthy rich when I am older, I will open a DOGS shelter my own. Keeping all the dogs like my own children… saving all the abandoned dogs by the street.
If I am really rich, I will do so….
This time I gotta see the horses closer. Haha... man… horse dropping are just HUGE… all over the field…yukkss… and it smells really HORRIBLE… hahaha
Before going back, I made a 2 pound donation… Eh, I POkai okay…. No money la… 2 pound is better than nothing right?? Hahaha….
Well, I just hope that people can learn to appreciate their dogs more… and love them MORE….
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Freaking Gay Dogs... Its not wrong Just not right.
Posted by meme at 7:15:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ryan here..
dogs have sexual desires too my lady..
when it's in the normal environment out in the nature, the y meet cute b****hs.. i mean, gal dogs.. then they get to relief..
but think again.. they are locked in a cage together.. and still have the desire..
and no choice.. so what you see is the outcome la.. lucky wo..
Can't really blame them, they're animals after all, they do have sexual urges from time to time. Though I do agree it won't be a decent sight. Think about it, even humans who have the ability to reason out and differentiate right from wrong do those things too, so .....
EYL
Post a Comment