CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Things to Buy back to Malaysia

I found THE THING that I must buy a lot back to Malaysia. Guessing what is that, its perfumes. I am going to buy a lot of perfumes back to Malaysia. Perfumes here are dead cheap, it’s about 15 pound for the small bottle. Isn’t that cheap or what!!!! Perfumes in Malaysia is dead expensive > <’… Haha… Going to buy perfumes…
Haha… I saw a Ferrari perfume and I dead like it… its not that I like the fragrance, I didn’t even have a taste of it… haha… I just love Ferrari… haha… maybe because of its bloody red color… haha… what’s the point of collecting perfumes? Of course it’s because of the Bottles la… DUH >>>> haha… collecting perfumes means collecting really nice and unique bottles… Looks like I found a new hobby… haha…

Veronica and I went to Clinton to get some wrappers for Ze Keng’s birthday present. She bought him a Hugo Boss perfume for only 15 pound… isn’t that cheap or what!!!! [That’s why I learn that perfumes are dead cheap… haha…]
Clinton is just like Malaysia’s Memory Lane. Selling all cute and nice stuff… from cards to cups to soft toys etc. just that the things they sell are much nicer much meaningful [westerners always have really meaningful stuff from cards to mugs]. I just fall in love with that shop AGAIN… haha… the cards there are just dead lovely. There was this section called LUXURY… the cards are really luxurious. As mother’s day is coming, they are selling these hand made card which cost 10 pound each. Thou its dead expensive but it’s dead nice and sweet. I guess everything has its price to pay.

We then went to Argos. Argos is something similar to MACRO. Just that they don’t sell FOOD. Haha… basically they sell everything. From mobiles to toys and accessories for women and men. Since I will be moving after 2 months, I thought that its good for me to take one of the catalog back home to study and aim for what to buy… haha… well I have already decided to buy a England and MU duvet set… its really nice, red in color with the England and MU logo on top of it… I haven’t really decided on MU but I am sure that I will be getting the England duvet.

Looks like there will be 3 main items I am going shop during my stay here, one, CLOTHES BAGS SHOES PANTS SKIRTS [I think they all fall into the same category – CLOTHINGS… haha…]. Two, greeting cards [I have always loved collecting really nice and expensive cards… and will not send to friends… haha… I am weird I guess… haha…]. Three, perfumes… haha…

5 comments:

ch0n9' 3n said...

Me also loooove clothes, bags, accessories,esp earrings!!!! I've leanrt not to convert liao, therefore, no 'sam tung' when I spend....hahahaa...Viva shopping!! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi zzt~worm. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Sell Time Share info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

Anonymous said...

Hi zzt~worm. I don't normally bother with comments but feel a little bored today and am trying to waste a little time. I was just surfing around the net (actually looking for info on Sell Time Share) when I came across your blog. Just wanted to let you that I've gone back and read through some of your past posts. They caught my interest and I can relate to a quite a bit of what you say. So keep it up - I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hi zzt~worm. Hope you are well. I came across your site totally by accident. In fact it wasn't exactly on a topic I was looking for (I was on the lookout for Time Share Resale info). But as I was searching, one link led me to another and I got curious about your blog. I found it interesting and thought I'd drop you a line to tell you so. I guess thats what surfing is all about.

Anonymous said...

Hi zzt~worm. I don't normally bother with comments but feel a little bored today and am trying to waste a little time. I was just surfing around the net (actually looking for info on Sell Time Share) when I came across your blog. Just wanted to let you that I've gone back and read through some of your past posts. They caught my interest and I can relate to a quite a bit of what you say. So keep it up - I guess.