This is the second time I ever get blushed because of embarrassment… the first was I ever remember was when Ng Hui Geik read out loud everything I wrote about myself in front of the class.
Today was the second time… I really want to dig a hole and dive in ah!!!
This is how this house [7, 4th Avenue] works. This dude named Nick, has his own pots and pans and he put a note there, saying “Please do not use these Pots & Pans” [selfish eh?].
When Adrian wanted to cook today, he saw our pot was dirty and I thought it was us who stained the pot. Mana tau, Dan told me it’s the Nick guy’s Thai friend who used that and cause that stain… And I made a comment, a really LOUD comment saying, “Don’t they have their own Pots and Pans… with a huge message DON’T USE THESE POTS AND PANS…” Guess what… The Thai guy was walking into the kitchen and I immediately shouted “Ah!!!!!!!… ”. Yat Tau Mou Gong Yan [Don’t say people during day time]…
I immediately blushed and hide myself behind Adrian’s back then Mi Fei’s back… Aiyor… felt so embarrassed ah!!!!!! They said my face was really red ><’’//… DAMN FISH AH!!!!! AIYOR >.<
Okay about the weather here… its so hot… although its only 25 degrees… compared to Malaysia’s 36 degrees, I feel that the heat is so much worse than Malaysia, it actually hurts when you face your back a bit too long at the sun…
I cant imagine summer and when I get back to Malaysia…
Aiyah, how am I going to face the Thai guy ah!!! Did here over hear what we said? Did he understand what I said? Will he feel that I am a 3 8 girl? AIyor… damn FISH ah!!!!!
Monday, June 20, 2005
FISH DAY
Posted by meme at 9:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
when I saw the title, I thought you went fishing.. lol
Maybe he doesn't understand, dun worry too much!!
wei...here oso very hot lah!! Cant believe the people here WORSHIP THE SUN!!!!!
wahahah...wont be fish de lar.just pretend nothign happen when you see him later..
hot huh..maybe you can come back like those brazilian babes with really tanned skin and sunnies=)
surprise us!! :P
Post a Comment