CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Shopping Part II

Back to today’s shopping. I was suppose to get the pair of Adidas I spotted last week today, but I ended up buying also a Adidas, but a cheaper one… haha… * save * . I used the money saved on a skirt from ZARA… haha… I LOVE ZARA too … hahaha…. There were 2 kinds of material used for the same design of skirt. I was lucky [I guess] to get the cotton one as it’s a cheaper one and the design is the same… haha… Not to mention it’s the last on the shelf … haha….

We then went to Miss Selfridge… haha… Another paradise for me… haha… Bought a denim bag there… whahaha… its so nice… hahaha… spotted a floral bag which is pinkish purple kind and it looks nice with my skirt * Wee * … Might get that next week… haha… or maybe this weekend… haha….
Bought a glove from Miss Selfridge too. I wanted to get that last winter, cause I loose one of my glove I bought from Malaysia * Pai Seh * but it was quite expensive 16 pound… now its selling for only 5 pound…. Wah sai … cheap like hell ah…. Haha….
The sales assistance told me that next week; whole of Miss Selfridge will be on SALE… so… HAHAHA>>> here I come… haha… But can’t spend too much too, because got to save for London shopping and Paris shopping… haha…

Miss Selfridge is sort of linked with Topshop, so both of us were thinking maybe Topshop is on sale too. Mana tau … aiseh la… tak ada sale… haha… so we just cabut… haha…

The next item I am going to shop for is SHOES… as like sandals… Got to get a whole set of stuff for my skirt… haha… then of course accessories too….

* SHOPPING IS SO GREAT *

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* girls = shopping -.-