CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Royal Quey

Everyone was crazy with NIKE… or should I say the guys were all crazy about NIKE. We went to Royal Quey for shopping, it’s a place where the products are sold cheaper than the retail price… and the best place to go to shop is NIKE outlet…
The guys were crazy with the shoes. Everyone bought one pair… I was supposed to get a pair from there too, but couldn’t get a one I like… but not much variety for girls… but that doesn’t mean I didn’t buy anything. Haha… I bought a NIKE baseball cap – KID…. I didn’t realize that until I make payment… the scanner scanned ‘Nike Kid Baseball Cap’ … I mind became blank … but luckily they said it suite my head … so … not too bad… haha…
Then bought a Nike traveler bag. It’s a bag for sports use, but as u know guys know, I don’t do sports…. Haha… so it would be my traveler bag… ahahah….

Here come the 2nd best place to shop – The Body Shop…. Wah sai …. I am going crazy over that place man… every thing is so cheap … erm… maybe not everything… the body butter wasn’t cheap at all… 1 tub 10 pound = 70 ringgit… but I got it like for just RM40… so Malaysia is still cheaper for that product… haha…
What did I buy?
- aromatherapy stimulating peppermint scrub
- Peppermint cooling pumice foot scrub
- Camomile soothing eye cream
- Oceanus bath shower gel
- White Musk Too shower gel

I love The Body Shop ah!!!! Hehehe… A must visit place when mum’s here… haha…

0 comments: