CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 16, 2005

OMG I think my room got SOCKS elves ah!!!! All my sock are missing and some of them are left only one side… what the heck!!!! HELP ME!!! I need to buy a lot of new socks ah…

Today I work extra 30 minutes flexi…
Nothing much happen today, just that it rain a lot… but it’s not cold at all… Good thing? Guess so, for Malaysia if it would rain the air will be shit damp and your body will damn sticky right… haha… miss those days? Neah… never…. Haha….

Chong’en will be coming to London on the 17th of July… Will be meeting up with her.. * wee * my best buddy of all time… hehe… She will be coming with her host sister and Yueh Qien… The world is just a small place. Yueh Qien happen to be my mum’s colleagues’s niece… saw her at her uncle’s place during Chinese New Year. I was pretty shocked…
But guess what, we will be meeting this 17th of July…. Haha…. When you are away from your country and friends, who ever you meet will be your FRIEND… haha… CHU WAI KAO PENG YOU mah… haha…

Okay, time to oink oink …. Tomorrow got to work ><’//…. Then its WEEKEDend …
* Yeah * …

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought elves were supposed to sew ur socks instead of stealing them?? >.<

ch0n9' 3n said...

Really, really looking 4ward to meeting u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D half year never meet liao....sure there's lots 2 talk about....looking 4ward 2 the hols liao...hehe

ch0n9' 3n said...

Really, really looking 4ward to meeting u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D half year never meet liao....sure there's lots 2 talk about....looking 4ward 2 the hols liao...hehe

cider said...

eh..doesnt matter wat..one side missing or not..if someone comments, give them a haughty look and say, this is fashion arh..u know or not..its called mix and match.ahah..wah...i also wanna go london ler!!