I actually woke up at 8.15am, in spite of sleeping at 2.30am in the morning. Haha… Maybe I am just too excited for the outing for the day… haha… Have not been for an outing for 2 months ah… aiseh…
Today we will be going to see the Angel of the North, a tourist attraction in Newcastle. A must for people who visits Newcastle [I think].
When I went out to bring in my laundry [been out there yesterday], I felt RAIN… and my mind just turns black… what the heck… BBC & Metro’s weather forecast showed that its supposed to be sunny today… not rainy…. Aiseh…. But who cares, we are still going… haha…
We wanted to go Jasmine for breakfast, but all the restaurants will only open at 12pm ><’’//… Guai Lou culture la… have breakfast cereal & bread at home then lunch baru keluar makan GENG geh…haha… Not like Malaysians…haha… early in the morning will be buying nasi lemak & roti canai for breakfast…haha…
We ended up having KFC for breakfast ><’//… wanted to have MC’D breakfast ah!!! But because there were too many ppl queuing… > <’//
We took a bus to Angel of the North. The bus was empty… don’t think the locals would go so far to see that statue everyday… hehe…
The weather wasn’t sunny when we were on the bus… Veronica, Heidi & me were like devastated… cause the glasses we bought cannot be wore ah… But we still brought it out… even Adrian do so… haha…
We got down at the stop and faced a new problem… How the hell were we going to cross to the other side of the road with a road divider along the road… Adrian took the lead and jump over the divider… we [the girls] got to sit first then only cross the leg to the other side… ><’’//
The minute we saw the statue, we were amazed with it… its just HUGE & majestic. The wingspan is as huge as a jumbo jet ah… moved from somewhere to Newcastle…[pai seh la… cant remember… but the website will show you all the details ; )].
The glasses group of people was the happiest, cause there was little sunlight and we were so excited to put on our glasses… haha…
Sean & I took out our digital cam and start snapping. They even tape a video specially for Tommy. He wanted to go when he was here but everyone was busy, mana tau the minute he left; we went there… haha…
We didn’t spend a lot of time there. After all, it’s just a wooden steel statue, nothing much to do. They were thinking where the NEXT stop would be. Brian suggested to Sunderland to get some seafood but too bad, it’s already 2pm, SAU DONG liao… so we went back to City Center.
Guess what we did in City Center? Shopping in Topshop & watch Mr. Mrs. Smith.
I bought a matching earring for the necklace I bought yesterday…hehe… I LOVE it…
Then bought 1 blouse with 1 I don’t know how to say kind of cardigan? Its those thin knit but not wool and short kind of little cardigan, really popular in the spring ^^ …
I LOVE TOPSHOP… so looking forward to their sale…
Later we went to ODEON for Mr. Mrs. Smith. Brad Pitt’s 8 pack is sooo dead NICE.
The show is so cute. Can you imagine your husband or wife FIRE you instead of throwing pots and pans while you are in an argument… haha…
Although he is cute, but because he had an affair, that makes me don’t like him anymore. Not crazy with him, but crazy with his 8 pack… haha…
Angelina Jolin is sooooooo hot…. Really hot…. YENG ah….
I think they found the right main actress to be in the movie. She is so HOT & FIT to play that tough role + )
Okay, now I am really tired & sleepy… gotta oink oink oink loh….
Here are some pics of my shopping LIST = )
Night night… zzzzzzzzz………
I am so blur right now... dont really know what I am typing ....zzzzz.....
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Angel of the North & Shopping & Mr Mrs Smith
Posted by meme at 2:45:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
brat pig doesn't have 8 packs -.- if he does i'll have 10 pack'et's
Post a Comment