Finally I have started my flexi time. For now I have 1 hour and 30 minutes credit… Yea … it’s good to have such plan for us. For now, I am trying my best to save at least 7.5 hours so that I can take a whole that off * yea *. I actually want to take 2 day off using the flexi plan, but after doing the Indian Account [Gek Leng Sou… haha…] I find that its super TOUGH to accumulate 15 hours… especially I want the 2 days off next month, lagi hard ah!!!!!!!!!!
So my plan for now is, save for ONE day meaning 7.5 hours which I think it’s not a problem. Then I will go London on the Saturday; meet up with Dad & Mum then on Monday cabut balik Newcastle. Then Tuesday go for half day work… after that HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!! For 2 weeks…. * wee * …. Hehehe…..
I don’t know why, I feel that the extra hours I work seems to be much easier… time just flies when I work extra… wonder why… but that’s good news right… haha…
Tomorrow I will be working extra again…. Wonder how long should I work hor… hehe…
Night night everyone… = )
May tomorrow will be a Bright Sunny Nice Day…
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Flexi Time
Posted by meme at 10:12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment