CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Egg Story - JOKE

Harry did like he always does, kissing his wife,
crawling into bed and
falling to sleep. All of a sudden, he wakes up with an
elderly man
dressed
in a cowl standing in front of his bed.

"What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?......and
who are you?" he
asked.

"This is not your bedroom," the man replied, "I am St.
Peter, and you
are
in heaven."

"WHAT!?? Are you saying I'm dead? I don't want to
die.....I'm too
young." said Harry. "If I'm dead, I want you to send
me back
immediately."

"It's not that easy", said St.Peter, "you can only
return as a dog or a
hen. You can choose on your own..."

Harry thought about it for a while, and figured out
that being a dog is
too tiring, but a hen probably has a nice and relaxed
life. Running
around with a rooster can't be that bad.

"I want to return as a hen." Harry replied.

And in the next second, he found himself in a chicken
run, really
nicely
feathered. But man, now "he" felt like the rear end
was gonna
blow........then along came the rooster.

"Hey, you must be the new hen on the farm." he said.
"How does it
feel?"

" Well, it's OK I guess, but it feels like my rear
end is blowing up."

"Oh that!" said the rooster. "That's only the
ovulation going on.
Have
you never laid an egg before??"

"No, how do I do that?" Harry asked.

"Cluck twice, and then you push all you can."

Harry clucked twice, and pushed more than he was good
for, and
then'Plop'
and an egg was on the ground.

"Wow" Harry said "that felt really good!" So he
clucked again and
squeezed. And you better believe that there was yet
another egg on the
ground. The third time he clucked, he heard his wife
shout:

"Harry, for Gods sake wake up, you're shitting all
over the bed!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, quite a funny story. How r u doing over there in UK? Definitely fine. We r suffering here and I bet u know that. Haizzz, what to do, Indonesians go n burn the forests. Sorry for not visiting ur blog for a while. Too busy with society tasks, homework and duties. I even screwed up my own exam. ANyway, when r u coming back? HOpe to c u again. Take care.

Anonymous said...

{continue from previous comment) 60 years since the japanese was bomb. do they really learnt a lesson? do they really want peace? no i certainly don't think so. besides refusing to apologise and admit what they did in world war2, now they are building a larger so called自卫队,which i think is 侵略队. Morover, they took over钓鱼台,making 邰海no longer peace.

Anonymous said...

hey,now i'm gonna tell the other side of the story!!since you are not only mislead by Mr. Michael Bay. Japanese? Scary. i think you should know that 140 thousand people died of atomic bomb rite? Let me tell you this. the famous THE RAPE OFNANKING: Between December 1937 and March 1938 at least 369,366 Chinese civilians and prisoners of war were slaughtered by the invading troops. An estimated 80,000 women and girls were raped; many of them were then mutilated or murdered.
The interesting part is, the japanese never admit this. i pity the victims of the rape of nanking because their story is not being told. i think we should know more about慰安妇,哈尔滨731部队活体实验场,日本篡改历史。
The Asians are the victims...

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]free casino[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]free casino bonus[/url] autonomous no consign perk at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatchcasino.com
[/url].