CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

GUCCI

Went and get Dan's birthday present today. THe damn GUCCI wallet, £115... haih.. suan la..
alt="" />

After that Veronica & I went to Central Station's WHS Smith to get the application form for the post of shop asistant.
Hopefully I can get that job for weekends * finger cross *

Then went to Jasmine to have Dan Tart. OMG I LOVE DAN TART!!!! I am crazy over DAN TART ah!!!! AH!!!!!!!!! haha...

Designers ARE SOOOOO IMPRESSSIVE...
THey can made something SOOOOOO cheap to something SOOOOOO EXPENISVE! ALL because of the BRAND.. Damn it...
Image, brand & packaging is sooo important in this world. With a GOOD Image, everyone will just fall for the BRAND and it comes with a super classsy packaging..
I think I really gotta get a bunch of YG members & hav our own designer stuff then EARN BIG MONEY.. haha... * Dreaming *


1 comments:

cider said...

YG Brand..haha

i wonder wat type of products we should sell...

disneyland merchandise too