CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday ERic

It was Eric's birthday last night, but no one celebrate with him as everyone got stuff to do next morning & couldnt stay up late.

And today, it was sort of a SLumBer BeLateD BiRthDay PaRty cause everyone was in their PJ.. haha..

Dan told me to buy him a England Jersey after work as there is sale right now, half price, only £19.90.
THen i bought super cute gift wrap with a little bow ^^, just love making things PRETTY +)
BEsides us, everyone at home (all the housemates includin me) shared a gift for him.
Some car accessorises.

THen i went to Marks & Spencer and got him a chocolate fudge cake. Its not those HUGE BIG cakes, but a small tiny tub. THe huge ones werent cheap, and I am paying all this by MYSELF AH.. NO SHARING AH... Thats why gotta save save lor. GOt him candles too, but as candles arent cheap too, I light only 1 candle for him to blow off...gaga...

When he came back frm work, Dan pass him the present while I went 'busy' lighting the candle in the kitchen.
OMG the CAKE TASTE ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!! Hmmm...hmmm...
Marks & SPencer really hav QUALITY STUFFF...

They then drank beer, wine & vodka for celebration while I went to bed.
I cant drink, and I dont want to drink. The outcome after a night of drinknig is NOT PRETTTTY at all. SO why torture yourself? haha...

Happy Belated Birthday Eric. And tomorrow I am on LEAVE!! YEA!!!

0 comments: