CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 18, 2005

Its end of another week, everything's about the same, typical routine, work, sleeeep, eat... online.. etc..

Anything HUGE happen this week? Eric went for the court hearing, and he was found guilty of some charges (dont really know). He is now suspended to drive in the UK for 1 year & a penalty of £150. Not too bad considering cheating the police. Its a pretty major offence when you are involved in the police.
So now Eric is just staying at home, going to casino , going out (dont know where) etc... Basically being someone uselesssss.
I am really frustrated with Eric's bratty behaviour. Now his girlfriend, Cecilla's gone back to Hong Kong, there's no one to clean his dirty dishes or just wrapped all the takeaways and bin it. I think he still dont see the situation the way I see. Cause he is still leaving all the craps on the table expecting SOMEONE to clean it up for him. NO WAY DUDE>>> GET A LIFE>>>

We are now entering winter & the weather is awful. Awful as in ITS FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE!!! ANd the damn house's central heating aint working well. Its as if we didnt on the heater & the house is like a fridge, a huge fridge. To show you how cold it is, even when we talk in the kitchen, there is smoke coming out from our mouth & breathing... I am so not exaggerating.
Thats why we didnt on the heating (No point), instead we have our own individual heater. This way, we can save on the gas bill and pay on the electricity bill and still get warm. (Gas is much expensive than electricity)

Waking up in the morning would be the worse. Leaving your warm comfy duvet is sooo torturing. THe minute you open the duvet, immediately you can feeel the cold air. I am starting to wear my winter jacket with scarf. And I dont carry any hand bags, instead I use sling over bags, this way my hands are freee to be kept warm in the pockets ^^.

Its Friday today, and before going home I went to the Heaton's Morrison to grab some food stuff. Bought some ready meal for lunch to work and some for Dan to have before going to work too. I am getting really bored with sandwiches & pasta. I mean really BORED ~. I felt like throwing up whenever I finish a sandwich or pasta. Thats why I bought Indian ready meal. Its something Asian. I think I really missss Malaysia food, where Char Kuey Teow is so common but definately an 'EXTICNTED' or maybe didnt even exist... haha...

Those bag of foood were REALLLY HEAVY... My hands were so near to be frozen and its going to break. Waited for the bus for about 15 minutes. Finally when the bus arrived, its quite packed and I got to stand >,<. Actually..... THERE WAS A SEAT BUT I DIDNT SEEEE THAT!!!!! ANd the guy next to it is prettty cute. He was loooking at me with that weird face, "Hello there's a seat, why dont you take it?" It was reallllly humilating... cause everyone's lookin me that way -_-". With that much of heavy bags on hand, normal people would immediately grabbed that seat... but not me... hiah...

Oh yah, something huge did happen, but its not about the house or the family. Its about others.
1) Our 'beloved' new neighbour's house was burgled. To make things worse, one of the mate's car was burgled too... The GPRS kit was stolen... haha... Looks like their faith is much worse than us.. lol... And we all think its really stupid and weird for a civilan to on a GPRS. YOu aint any taxi driver or going round the world, why do you need a GPRS System which cost you £400. Not to mention the car isnt any major luxury car. All you need is just a MAP. A good map will cause you only £10. It wasnt the first time his car was being 'attacked' at the very same side of the door... haha...

2) A Malaysian guy student commit suiside by jumping from the 8th floor from one of the buildings in Newcastle University. I was really shocked to hear that from the uncle who works as a technician there. They are still investigating the case whether is he being push off or he did it himself. Wonder what drive him there & having such courage to just JUMP OFF. It take so much guts to end your life. Why dont use that guts to face your problem? Humans can be so foolish at that very moment and regret at the next moment.

Thats all for the week.

0 comments: