CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 11, 2005

Kimchi

As I planned, I went over to Korea aunty's place for dinner with Heidi.
I left the Shortbread I bought from Marks & Spencer, so I was forced to go Fenwick & get her chocolates AGAIN. I know Leah doenst like chocolates and too much of those isnt too good too, but I couldnt find other stuff than that cause M&S is way up the street while Fenwick is just next to the bus stop.

This time, we had pasta for dinner then sushi & not least KIMCHI * wee *.
When I just finsihed my pasta, I wanted to start enjoying my sushi & kimchi, but guess what, little Leah wanted me to play barbie with her in her room >,<"... I want SUSHI.. not BARBIE... But I cant say NO to a little girl.. so there I went.
In the room, I did something by accident that 'hurt' the little girl's heart. I didnt really know the parents were divorced. One of her barbie's battery had worn out, so I told her to ask her daddy to change the battery for her. She replied me, Dad stays in another house. So sad when I hear her say that. ANd thats the reason why I make a stupid promise to her. Saying that I will change the battery for her. Damn I shouldnt have said that, cause Heidi told me the battery cost about £10 EACH, and she needs 3!!! Damn... But seeing her immediate change of face, from glommy to brighten, you just cant say NO. Now I gotta go seek cheap batteries for her.. damn...

Leah will be someone in the future. She played the piano, violin, recorder (flute) & ballet. She just enrolled in a disco dance class & she performed for us... so cute of her.
At the age of 7, the moves she does is really 'sexy' & 'daring'... haha... Cant imagine when she grows up.
We were teasing Oh-Ma that she must take extra care of Leah, in case in the future, lots of bees will be hovering around her... haha...

Later on, 2 more korean friends came visiting them. ANd that the time we took a move. Cause we sort of felt not in place... haha... everyone speaking korean... except us...
One of the lady brought something nice for Leah, she was soo happy and hugged the lady saying, Kam Sa Ha Mi Da... she was sooo adorable at that moment... haha...

Oh-ma gave us each a big box of Kimchi to bring home, lol... Kimchi * addicted to it * . As its freshly made, it need to be kept in the box for at least 1 week before opening it. Oh-ma said if I ever want any more kimchi just give her a call and there willl be instand kimchi for me... haha... No need to do myself cause I said I wanted to learn. But she said she will passs me the recipe before I leave UK... GOOOD... ahah....

From what Heidi said, it seems that the Aunty LOVES me alot... lol.... I dont know why, maybe this is what you call faith... haha...
Leah doesnt seem to like Heidi as much as me, cause she refueses to let Heidi to enter her room & play. If I am Heidi, I would be dead sad... But she is still a kid, couldnt blame her I guess.

Speaking about a pretty smart girl surrounded by guys in the future, what precaution can a parent do?
haah... I think not allowing them, being strict to them isnt a good way to educate them. The best way is to teach them how to think, think the right way. You cant control someone phsyically 24hours a day. Everyone need room for themselves. Educating them with a right mind, right thinking is the best way. Let them judge things themselve, and maybe give some advice along the way. This way, the children wouldnt feel PREASURED or no freedom.
Controlling the mind is much powerful than controlling someone physically. Thats why psycologist can be a really powerful person, if done it in a right way.

As for the kimchi recipe, I sort of have it now, but I wouldnt post now... haha.. cause I am tired.
I have been having headache since morning till now. Gotta go have some rest. C ya guys.

0 comments: