Have not been posting for quite some time. How are things? Hmm, as usual I would say.
Dad wanted to know more bout my point of veiw about the CIP Program in office.
Well, here's my view.
Linda discussed this issue with me during my review. Its tough, thats what we thought.
Tough for both parties, employee & employer.
Its tough for employer to retrench the right people and deploy the right people.
Besides that, I think it bring lots of benefits to the company. Nowadays, everyone wants to cut cost, especially for goverment organization where the work load is always more than the budget.
With the new system, they can save alot in man power & increase the quality of the output.
Where else for the employee, the only problem would be adapting I believe. This is due to the long period of working at the same enviroment & the same routine. Besides PPA, there wouldnt be any other company who uses this kind of system, such kind of typing skill.
ANd not to mention most of the staffs are not young, but at their middle age, adapting would be quite a problem I believe.
No matter what the outcome is, those who need to leave MUST leave, and for those who need to stay still have an option of staying or leaving. If you think postively, maybe this 'bomb' is a push for those who wanted to leave for a better job but was lazy to search for a new job. Maybe they would find something better, better than typing for the rest of their life.
This is life. No matter what happens, life still continue. Problems need to be solve & life need to be continued. I read a friend's blog, and she claims that, we live up to people expectations. Well, I think it depends whether do you care about others expectation or take only your expectation to life. If you take yours expectations only life might be easier & happier cause you know what you want, how you want it to be done, rather than following what people order.
But sometimes, life is life, you have no options but to take that path... No other way... I think thats the time you got to learn to adapt in it & gain the best out of it. Refusing to accpet the truth will just make your life more miserable... isnt it... Learn to love it... and try to love it... Life might be brighter...
Thursday, November 10, 2005
LIFE
Posted by meme at 5:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment