CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Should I or Should I Not?

I am so in a dilemma whether should I get the stuff-S. Haha...

1st item - Biotherm Anti Rides Line Peel
How did it come about? I went to Fenwicks with Heidi, and she saw this product. The really friendly counter gave us each a sample to test it. Boy I regreted taking it home, cause after trying out, YOU WANT IT!!! The moisturizer I am using is not strong enough for this winter, not oily enough. And this product has this function too - WRINKLE CORRECTOR. Its never too early to start to keep yourself looking good... Hahha... Thats what Doctor Chiang said too...
After applying it, you wont feel the oilyness of it.. and yet it keep your skin moisturize, soft & smooth...
Here comes the problem.. £28 = rm180?
Thats the greatest problem I believe....
What should I do? I need advice friends... Espeically from Adeline...Lolz...

2nd item - Stilla Foundation (dont really know... lol)
Everyone's starting to put on make up... Everyone but ME.... makes me feeel so outdated.. haha.. As Heidi's a makeup freak... haha.. she loves buying cosmetics... I am sort of influenced by her... Or maybe everyone around me, ex-classmates, movies..etc. What ever that is, the bottom line is I think I should starting learning how to apply makeup.
Stilla has really cute packaging. And that foudation (accordin to expert Heidi) is really good, fine and smooth. But the problem is.. £18 = rm150?

I think when I really start applying makeup, the things I need most is - Eyeliner, Mascara, Foundation and maybe concealer. And of course lip gloss (which i got alot liao... enough).

SO how... SHOULD I GET BOTH?????? or only one between that 2???????

0 comments: