CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 25, 2005

Look is not Everything

You guys must think that I am crazy to like this guy. But tell you, he really touched me with his latest single 你不爱我-康康. From the look you can see he is not my type, not handsome, hot nor sexy... haha... But his song touched me. Its a really simple song too, nothing great like Jay Chou. Somehow maybe the effort he put in that song... the feeling's soo strong... full with emotion. Everything you do with effort will always pay off. Compared to F4, got the look (Not really also.. al ugly...) but their songs are like.. Hmphm... haha.. You know I know...
I even thought that song can fight with Jay... Haha... But of course Jay wont loose la =P

From this new liking, I truely understand one thing. Look isnt everything. Sometimes, it might even be NOTHING. Its the talent & personality someone possess that make him glow and special. Kang Kang is not handsome...haha.. Its a known fact, thats why i didnt use the word MIGHT look ugly... haha... He is not handsome but its the way he carries himself makes everyone like him. Truely like him. For such guy, you wont like him blindly cause he dont have a nice face for you to love blindly... haha...
With that disadvantage, he MUST have something special for people to like him - His individuality, his humor, his sincerity and his tenaciousness in completing a task (you can see from the show Zhou Ri 8 Dian Dang hosted by him, NONO & Jacky).

I think he is the very first celebrity I dont like cause of his look. I mean totally IGNORE his look and simply like him for his talent and humor. ~ Gamabte Kang Kang.. = ) ~
So guys and girls outside, if you think you are not pretty or handsome DONT FEEEL SAD!!!
No one's perfect. If you loose at the look, gain points from your BRAIN, personality or any talent you have. Dont think LOOK IS EVERYTING, cause ITS NOT!! =)


Kang Kang
ManDy

0 comments: