CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 28, 2005

Wind Burn

Have you ever heard of skin burning in a 4 seasonal country, besides sun burn during summer? Now there is something NEW (at least its new to me) - WIND BURN. Whats wind burn? Skin burn is caused by too much sun and occasionally by too much wind. ANd guess who had that? ME!!!! Damn it... ANd it HURTs!!!!
The symptoms are red or redden skin that's hot to the touch, a washed out feeling, and mild dizziness.

My skin felt tense in the office and I thought it was normal as I had that sometimes, after having all the wind blowing from my way to work. But this time is much much severe. It all shown out only after I finish my bath after work. My cheeks were swelled. ANd the minute I applied my moisturizer, my skin STINGS!!!! AH!!!!!

Then when I checked the vaseline, I just realized there is something call WIND BURN!!! Damn it... Its a autumn 'disease' cause of the strong cold wind. THe wind is much stronger during autumn than winter's. Thats why I didnt have that problem when I just arrived in the UK.
Now I hope that it swells more tomorrow so that I have a good excuse to apply medical leave. Hahaha.... * finger cross *

SO friends who are in overseas and who is going to overseas... Pay note for that. Especially Chong'en in Switzerland.

0 comments: