Its my first day for my 2nd job. I was really anxious and scared cause I heard so many neagtive things about the boss, Lee, how easily he get angry and scold you, all the high expectation etc.
But everything turns out to be pretty smooth and nice. The only bad thing might be the part I was dead tired after workin in the morning and then going there again for 7 hours.
Wondering what's my job there? I am not a counter(not fast enough), not a driver (no license) nor any asistant in the kitchen (not capable). So what's my job?
Sitting next to a table, check whether have that particular customer (the house no.) received his/her 2006 calender. Then when the order is done from the kitchen, I just tie the plastic bag and write the house no. on the bag for the drivers. Thats all I do in that shop. Haha...
I am greatful that I got this job with my brother with me. With he being there, I will not be bullied (only by him I guess) and if I cant handle anything he is there to help me. So basically I dont have much stress. Maybe at the beginning when everything is so NEW to me. I freak out at the first 30 minutes cause I just scared I done something wrong or what. He told me to chill and just dont do anything... haha... Just take it easy and everything is easy... and thats true... haha...
Besides my brother being there. I am greatful to be there to know how lucky I am.
Seeing the chefs in the kitchen cooking made me realised that even more. They have to stand next to the fire place for hours cooking non-stop. Carrying a heavy and hot wok and kept on stir frying the food. Then the other guy who is incharge of wrapping the food container with paper and bags is another pitiful guy. The chips are red hot from the oil and he got to wrapped them in a paper bag with his BARE HANDS!!!! ANd the food container which are made from aluminium.
I screamed throwing the stuff on the table whenever I touch them. How can you hold it for that long when its so hot? I can see from the window that their finger tips were all red and puffy cause of the heat and pain!!! I felt so sorry for them, but thats their job. Nothing can be said or done.
Everyone who thinks their life is like shit hell just because they cant buy branded, or own a car or any other small little matter, come and see for yourself what life is all about. How tough to make a living, and how greatful they should be.
There is so much more I want to write about my working experience there, but I am too tired to do so >,<...
Will update them later... when I get all my energy back... Till then... Good night =)
Friday, December 02, 2005
Royal China
Posted by meme at 10:32:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment