Its soo embarassssssing >,<
I was dead hungry when I finished work, therefore I went to the Indian grocery shop next to the bus stop near my house. I wanted to buy a packed of chillie potato chips which cost 39p. I didnt have any small change but only a £20 note. That bang ga li refused to take my note and say he will only accept small notes and coins. I was like "SHIT?!!" It was an awkward situation, me standing there holding the bag of chips HELPLESSS and other customer queueing to pay >,<.
All in the sudden, a light shone down at me. A nice guy standing next to me gave me 40p to pay for my damn chips =) . Actually... I wanted to put back the damn chips and get my asss out of that shop... But that guy just offered me... and he sort of insist... haha...
I actually refuse to take the money and he (i think) did wanna keep his 40p back, but all in the sudden, I dont know what happen to my hand, I took the 40p from him!!! I didnt do it in purpose!!!! Haha...
The end, I got that bag of chips and had it on the way home... haha...
By the way, he is sort of cute & hot too!!
This is my very first super humilating situation. Couldnt buy stuff although you have MONEY!!!
TOday I got a quite surprising news from Stacey. It seems that Lisa had given the office a 2 weeks notice that she is leaving. Dang dang... Thats bad news to me, as the work load is going to be more and more. Stacey is also planning to leave when she gets the reply from TESCO.
If she too gone, I cant imagine the work load.
The current situation is bad enough for us. With only about 4 people doing the P2 work, we might not be able to meet the cut of on this Friday. Imagine loosing 2 people? haha.... I just cant imagine......
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Embarrasing
Posted by meme at 8:47:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment