To be honest, after working for almost a year here, I still dont know WHAT THE HECK IS THIS Agenda for Change thing... Haha...
WHen Susan suddenly call me into the meeting room, it gave me a shocked. All sorts of imaginative excuse immediately rush into my mind.... Was it because they knew about my sick leave? (I kept thinking back, did I went out that day and they saw me? But I wasnt out right?) Is it because of my output? Is it because I always dozzy off in working hours?
When I got in then only I know its nothing to do with my flaws.. haha...
I dont really know what was she talking about... haha... But I am clear that I will be having my pay raise... haha... But.... I dont know the amount... lol.... DOnt scold me... I just dont know... haha...
SHe passed me an envelope with all the details in it.... BUT... It dont seeems to show the amount raise... haha... Therefore... I will gotta wait till month end to see the pay's difference ^^
Friday, January 06, 2006
Agenda for Change
Posted by meme at 10:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment