CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ponteng Work

First I would like to say - I didnt do it in purpose!!!!! I called the office to inform them I am not going in today as I have headache. Haha... THe story starts like this ~

As I had a weeek of and obviously my sleeping time during that whole week was - 3-4am. THat made my biological clock abit up side down. In another words - BODY JET LAG.
I went to bed at 11.45pm. ANd I sucessfully fell asleep until Ziv knocked at the door. THats how the night started...

Since then I couldnt sleep whole night. My body was tired but my mind wasnt. Through out the night I felt my mind floating here and there but my body was tired. I got so frustrated and started to grunt, kicking the blankets, cursing... Thats not the only reason for me not being able to sleep. THe other reason was my new housemates (B&V) was smoking outside my room. Households doors are not 100% sealed right.. Of course smoke can enter my room from all the gap. I am a person who is really sensitve with smell. Thats another factor for me not being able to sleeepp!!!!!!!!

When my alarm rang, I woke up instantly. That moment I thought, I slept less than 2 hours (Thats what I felt) how the hell am I going to work in the office. I will definately damn sleepy. With 5hours sleeping hours I can still be snozzing in office, what will less than 2 hours be? So I decided to call in and tell them I AM NOT COMFORTABLE ><.

But through out rest of the day, I wasnt easy with my that decision. I felt that I should have been to work, but... I've called in... and everything's done.... I did feel guitly.... sorrry dudes.....
I hope this will never happen again.... hehhehehe

0 comments: