CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 24, 2006

We had something different for lunch, GREGGS. Haha. Walk out from the office at 12.30pm to Northumberland Street to get some breads. Its my first time going to Greggs during lunch hour. Man the queue is LONG. Luckily Guai Lou not as 'good' as Asian. I can see how chaotic the shop will be if its in Malaysia.Got myself a Chargill Chicken Wrapped. MAN THAT TASTE SUPER SUPER GOOD!!! Always I have Cheese and Onion pastry, decided to try something different. Will get that more often =)

As we spent more time during lunch time, I was very behind (as usual). WOrk my backside up during the whole afternoon. But my frustration is not as big as Stacey's. Her wrist is hurting her + bad mood = HELL. She got so grumpy and frustrated that she curse curse and curse. While I just kept on typing with the usual speed and ignoring her. Now I am starting to learn that, sometimes dont put too much preasure over yourself and do things the usual way you do. It might cause me to go home later, but at least I wont feel streesss. Its not taht you wont be able to go home when you finish late. So why all the preasure and fuss? Although there is a certain level of preasure (definatlely) but dont take it too seriously.

After finishing the batch, I started packing my stuff. Its my last day in Linda's team. From the 1st March onwards, we are offically under Helen. As I am off from Monday to Wednesday, I got to moved my stuff there today.When I pass the piegon to Linda, I was kinda sad. I hav been under her for a year, that sure means something. After all she's a not bad manager who gives us chocolated during Easter =) and being nice to us all. Before I leave UK, I will definately see her and give her a present as a token of appreciation of all the things she done for me.

When I went to my new desk, I finallly understand what did the other stuff mean by the P1 stuffs being irresponsible. They make a mess out of your desk by throwing all bands all over the table and papers clips all around. AND they are REALLY noisy >,<. Besides the people, the other thing bad about the place I am sitting is - THE PHONE. Its not bad, just that I am afraid I need to pick up the phone calls when it rings!! AH!!! I dont want!!! Reason 1) I dont know how to take message 2) I dont know the people there 3) I am afraid I cant hear the Joddy slang!! 4) It will definately effect my output if I got to pick up the calls.!! If I am really call to pick up the phone, I will definately tell Helen I CANT!! The funniest thing when I know my seating is - SHIT, I CANT SLEEP AT WORK ANYMORE!! Cause its delibrately next to the manager's table!!! AH!! Did they do it in purpose or its just a coincidence!! Now I got to think of a way to make myself AWAKE for the whole day!!

After work, went to Boots to check whether can we buy diabetic medicine without a doctor's prescription. Apparently YOU CANT! Its for Chef's mum in China. Guess why? According to her friend, he/she had this medicine from UK and 'recovered'. Its impossible to recover from diabetes. So, I ended up going to DP and got myself a jacket and a pair of socks. Hehe.
I over heard something in the changing room. A mother took her daughter for shopping and the daughter tried on a skirt, and the mother was like crazy over the daughter's look on the skirt. Kept on saying, " You look so gorgerous in the skirt, you really look so beatiful. OMG, it suites you... YOU must buy this.. How much is it?? Oh, no matter how much it is WE MUST BUY it cause you loook sooooooooo beautiful in it!!! YOU DESERVES THAT no matter how much is that!!!!! ..."
I had goose bumps in the changing room. How I wish my mum's like that, especially for the YOU DESREVES TAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH IS IT!!! I really miss those days where I go shopping with mum and she pays for everything! And a person to give you a second opinion. I found this little jacket and couldnt decided whether should I buy anot... if someone's there with me, I can decide better.
Cant wait to go home!!!

0 comments: