The whole night I was busy packing my stuff into carton box to be shipped home. I have difficulties in deciding where to go into the box, which to follow me back by plane! Everything to me is so precious! haha. The two hardcover book were almost 6kg I believe ><''. They might got to go back by ship but I am so worried they might get lost on the way back. Why would I say so? From what I heard, the maximum insurance they offered is only £100. That proves how 'safe' and 'secure' the journey will be. And please man, that carton of goods worth MORE MORE MORE than £100 okay!!!! Haih.. but no choice, thats the cheapest way to ship my babes home. Thats why I am using this strategic, ship all Dan's stuff home while 'fly' my stuff as much as possible, lol. (He dont really realize i think. haha.)
After few hours of packing, it seems that the stuff in my room didnt not become lesser but still the same! Haha. It always looked like that there is nothing much to pack, only when you delibrately PACK your stuff only you realize how much rubbish and crap you have. (and those rubbish and crap are soo valuable to you).
Somehow, all in the sudden I got the mood to try on my clothes and match them with accessories. Hehe. (Always do that in Malaysia). I found out that I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR DOWN LONDON!!! The knitwear I bought from Zara seems so weird on me when I wore it! Shit. And the short I wanted to go with it doesnt go WELL when I tried it on! HOW!!! Shit!!! I think I need a new scarf... hmmm... anyway...
At 2am in the morning, we had supper. Haha. Brian cooked fried rice. Salted fish + ikan bilis + chilie padi fried rice. He taught me something new. If your rice's too salty or wet, add cooking wine (Siew Heng Zao)!! It taste GREAT!!!!!! (Mum pass the secret to granny =) )
We then chat and chat and chat.. me, Dan, Brian and Veronica. What is there so much to talk about (what my dad used to say). Issues regarding the people in the house. Things changed, people changed. Everyone (Orang sendiri) got pissed off with orang asing. He used our stuff without asking. And the way he use is just RIDICULOUS!! My mummy brought a whole bottle of sesame oil and that bugger use 3/4 of the bottle in one damn dish! What the heck? Do you ever think of others??!! Then B bought a new Hou Yao and he managed to use half of the big bottle in one dish!! How is that possible!!! WOuldnt that be TOO MUCH!!!! And one more - MILK. HE ADORES MILK!!!! MILK after every meal!! but he wont buy himself!!! 3 liters of milk drank by him him him and him!!!! Rice too!!! he dont buy and kept on using ours!!!! Even when we 'keep' in the cupboard. Onion, garlics and eggs too. Its not us being stingy or selfish. You can use, but with a certain limit and you should know well that you should too contribute!! We arent your parents to feed you!! WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!
And the most absurb thing was - once B accidentally used his belly pork thinking that its ours (we share the fridge). His respond was - YOU USED MY STUFF??!! What the F!!! YOu can use others others cant use yours? F OFFF!!!!! Thats the most annoying and brainlesss attitude!!! He doesnt pay for the toilet rolls, the rubbish bags, the dish washer. He dosnt do the cleanliess, doesnt take the rubbish out! F !!! You think we are your kakak ah??? You dont even have a KAKAK back at your home while we HAVE okay!!!!! How dare him treat us that way!!! Ths most outrage thing tonight was - HE UNPLUG the internet line all for himself to go play online game!! Although Gary does that too, at least he will stop when we tell him we need to use the internet. I told him I want need to go online to talk with my dad, but he IGNORE ME!!! He said, "I thought you were watching movie... " WTF... Is it only you can watch movie and chat in msn at the same time while we cant!!! F!!!!!
We came to the conclusion that he is just a brat. He is mature enough and doesnt understand the theory of living in a community. He is too individualistic. Almost all Hong Kee are like these. THey think they are in a higher class in the chinese comunity but the fact is that their life's are the most dog life compared to others.
The art of surviving is a long and never ending learning process. You learn all that while in the overseas, away from your family. But obviously he didnt learn anything from the past 4 years. So shallow, naive, childish and brainlesss.
Malaysian have the image of being FRIENDLY and very welcomed by foreigners all because we know the art of surviving in a miex community. We know what to do what to say and how to deal with matters. Thats something good about Malaysians.
Besides talking about annoying stuff, we too talk about crap (obviously). Desperate moments need desperate measurements. People will anything to survive. From being gigolo to selling sperms. ANd that issue relates to the other orang asing. Long story... too private to be post here I guess.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Posted by meme at 4:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment