Its our first team meeting in the new team, Helen's team. I would use CUTE, FRIENDLY and FAMILY like to describe the team. Maybe its because the people are not as young as the people in Linda's team. They give me the feeling of being NICE. Hopefully I will do well there. It seems that there is some BIG problem in the team, which is the P1 staffs being very uncooperative causing lots of troubles to the team member. Just pray I will not have any problems with them!!
Today's the last day Claire will be in as a SINGLE lady. WHen she returns, she will have the tittle MRS XXXX. Kelly came in early to decorate her desk with ribbon on top of the PC and directly on top the siling of her table ~ CONGRATULATION CONGRATULATION ~
Older colleagues gave her individual presents while WE the new comer and 2 other guys shared a present - Gift Voucher.
There;s a ladies dinner tonight, but I didnt go cause I dont think I will be able to survive there. Mainly because I dont know them very well and I dont drink. Thats why I didnt go...
Right after work, I went to Natwest to settle things. Boy I nearly lost my heart there. The whole process took me an hour!! First was a mistake done by the person, taking down the wrong banker's draft number, causing the misunderstanding that my money was GONE without drawn by my mum!! ARGH!!!! Hak Sei GOr!!! Then the second misunderstanding was the draft's already secured, meaning the money is sort of frozen and was kept in another account, and the person thought its LOST again!!! Man... Finally at 4.15pm, everything's settle and I should get my money back TOMORROW!!
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Posted by meme at 9:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment