Right after work, I went to WHS Smith to get something (Cant remember what to get?? Haha). I was looking for a birthday card for Grandpa. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE buying cards. Instead of getting only one card, I got 2 more extra for collection =). I have not stop collecting cards since high school. Cards are so not cheap ><. Thats one of the reason why I dont give it away. I just like to KEEP KEEEP and KEEEP. Haha.
Besides buying card, I got myself a book. Just One More Day by Susan Lewis. Its a true story of a mother, a daugther and a relationship struck by tragedy (copied that frm the cover =P). I havent read it myself, so I cant tell. I believe it would be a good book. I always prefer true story kind of biography than fiction. It just interest me more.
I couldnt believe myself spending 2 hours in the store!!! Got a raspberry juice. Ewww it taste like cough mixture!!!! EWW!!! I wonder does the cough mixture uses raspberry as flavouring. If they do so, they are soooooo wronggggg... cause it taste like HEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Posted by meme at 10:16:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment