CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

We had a semi-black out weekend. Haha. Something went wrong with the cables (Maybe cause by the water leaking from the bathroom). The first floor's lightings were okay, but from the second floor onwards lightings were OFF. Luckily the housing electricty supply in the UK's marvellous. There are 2 different circuit running in every house. When one of the circuit went wrong (main power supply), electricty is still available. Even when the whole of UK's black out. How coool is that. If in Malaysia... Prepare yourselves to feed the mosquitos la...
Hence the table lamps and PCs were being able to work. If not the whole house will be in total darkness and we will be bored to death without our PC.

The alarm went off and we werent able to switch it off. I called MiFei for help whether does she still remember the password for it. Too bad she couldnt remember. Cant blame her, we the HUMANS who are living in the house dont even remember the password, how to expect someone so far way to remember!! Haha. The alarm kept on going for a couple of hours with us being helpless. I thought that will be it, through out the night buzzling/chipping sound of the damn alarm. Gary would be the one suffering most as his room right next to the alarm. Haha. Somehow, suddenly the alarm shut itself up (someone did it, I just didnt bother to ask =P).

When its time to bathe, I couldnt find any LONGER extention cord for one of the stand lamps for the bathroom. Luckily Diva got those safety candles for aroma therapy stuff to light the bathroom. The atmospher in the bathroom's just romantic and abit eerie if you start to imagine stuff (You know what I mean..).

Hopefully tomorrow the lights will be back and I am just thankful the alarm's off. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi.. ur tagboard oso black out..
u like rain? OMFG!
haha