Went to Leah's place again... 2nd time within this month... This time I went to pass her the korean dramas ^^. Past her Full House and Marrying a Millionaire.
I really can feel that she really really really really LIKE me. ANd I mean both of them, mum and daughter -_-. Especially aunty, she always say me - PRETTTY, SWEEET, CHEERFUL, SMART, LOVELY etc... made me pai seh nia -_-... She was teasing me when I said I dont have and never have a boyfriend before. She said she might pick me up from Malaysia while on the way back to South Korea during next winter holiday with Leah.. *WEEEEE*
This time we talked a lot about Leah. It seems that before the age of 7, she is a trouble kid. Refusing to co-operate with the single mother and cries around the clock. Its only until when aunty fell ill and had a operation that she had a 360 degree change. From a moody trouble kid to a hipper active cheerful little girl. No one knows what changed her but luckily she did change for good.
We had quite some problem connecting the external hardisk to the pc. Why? Because she moved the CPU below the table and the plug is situated behind the CPU. We got to move the thing OUT from the table to connect it. And aunty connected the WRONG pluge thats why it didnt work. She was suspecting her PC might dont support such thing and I refuse to believe cause IT SHOULD WORK!! Luckily I didnt give up and connected the right thing ^^. Copying was rather slow as her hardisk space's pretty small, only 15G. While waiting the copying we watch some stuff from the net, www.youtube.com and Leah played yahoo's kid's game.
I showed them our family's photo on the net and the first thing they said when they saw Dan's photo is HE LOOKS LIKE RAIN -_-... and very Japanese/Korean. Maybe because of the eyes. She also said Dan and Dad loooks very alike. True.
We had korean noodles for supper (9pm). Leah wanted... so we had it. Its actually korean instant noodles. Korean has the BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST INSTANT NOOODLES in the WORLD!!!!!!
When browsing through the internet I reminded aunty to beware of certain links and websites which are not suitable for kids like Leah. Then Leah shocked me by saying NUDITY, BOOBIES, PUSSSSY!!!!!!! OMG I only know those words at the age of 13/14... not 8!!! She even did all the very NOT POLITE action -_-... She claims that NO one taught her... everyone knows that's a lie. But kids will always lie for their friend (I thinnk).
The files were finish copied at the time of 10pm. THey walked me to the bus stop as its pretty late and their already some drunken people by the roadside yelling and screaming (Scary). It didnt take the bus very long to arrive and there's plenty HUMANS in it... so no worries. Got home safe and sound ^^
Friday, February 10, 2006
Posted by meme at 10:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment