CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dublin

Our flight was at 7.50am and it was not NICE at all. Its.....

Thats all I wrote for my Dublin trip. hahaha!!!!
The fact is that I am just too lazy to post a post about the trip.... juz too lazy...
Dublin is a very very very busy city... the traffic is what you expected frm a big city like London & KL. Cars, buses, tourist buses etc everywhere, just that they have one transportation added in the chaos - tram.
Basically the trip was really tiring, non-stop walking and non-stop of visiting, sight-seeing.
I didnt really enjoy the trip (which is expected) as I wasnt with the right people... but I hav no choice... so nothing to complain about I guesss...

Overall, its a pretty nice trip, but not an enjoyable one... =(
Which to go back again??? Maybe not... hahaha...

Notes: Pubs, museums, foood, disagreement, shopping.

0 comments: