CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy 19th Birthday

Happy Birthday ME = )
This post gonna make me sound so sad! Haha. When everyone thought there will be a great celebration or what so ever, there is actually NOTHING. Haha. Not even a CAKE. Why is it so sad?
1st - I didnt mention it to anyone
2nd - My only family member is working
3rd - I dont bother to celebrate or anything.

To me, birthday means an ordinary day. The only difference is just the PRESENTS. Thats all, so i am not really sad when there is no celebration. That doesnt mean I dont like celebration, just that if there is NONE, its not too bad.
I didnt tell anyone is because I dont like the feeling of owing someone something. Telling them means expecting something from them, making them feeling the obligation of MUST celeberate my day, and thats something I dont like.
Besides that, I havent even finish packing for my trip to Dublin for tomorrow =).

So, a NOTHING 19th Birthday +_=

PS:// Thx soo much for the cards!! They meant so much to me and I will treasure them.

0 comments: