What a day in Spring - with SNOW!! Luckily it wasnt for long. As it was snowing and rainning quite heavily when I was on my way out, I took the cab instead of bus.
I think its really weird of me being puntual, if not why she wasnt in when I arrived exactly at 3pm?
We were suppose to make kimchi today, but a few people turn up that day, and that made it too many people for kimchi making, therefore we just had dinner there.
OH yah, I took the Thai cold glass noodles and Heidi brought a bottle of liquor which taste abit like bailey just that its Choclate. (Forgotten whats the name, its from M&S)
Heidi and I were like crazy old lady when we saw Liam. He's another British mix Korean little boy and I swear he will be a 'killer' when he grows up cause he is dead CUTE!!! His mum is reallly pretty as well, who spent 1 year in Taiwan learning Mandarin (thats why we couldnt speak Mandarin if we were trying to talk bad about them =P ).
I think today is the day I might actually consider murdering a child. Why? Cause Leah just get on my nerves!! At first we were playing (still alright) but then she got aggresive and was turning to be 'VIOLENT'. She wouldnt let me stop and kept on tickling me and that got me MAD! Till the extand she hit my head (I think) and said "You can go home now?" (Cant really remmber, but it sure is something not polite) I got really angry at that point and actually wanted to go home. Luckily Heidi's there and tried to smooth things out.
To be honest, I DONT LIKE HER!!! But cant act nasty to her isnt it, cause I am well educated by my parents =P haha..
After dinner basically is NOTHING TO DO, so they played Narnia. Something went wrong with the sound system and they worked prolly 10 minutes trying to fix it. As I've watched it and dont find it NICE at all, I went and help aunty with the cleaning in the kitchen.
Being Saturday, all the cabs were fully booked till 1am. Thats why I got to stay back till 12.20am (again) to wait for Dan to come and fetch me back home with his takeaway driver, Dicky.
Its just another typcial Korean dinner night, just 2 things different. The people - Liam, mum and the korean dude with a newly arrived Korean girl (super polite ans sweet - totally my opposite. haha) and of course the FOOD. This time she cooked the kimchi in a pot with other stuffs in it which is SUERP SUPER NICE!!!! Somthing like tomyam but its not sour. * DELICOUS *
Wait for me to do it for you folks when I get back. haha =)
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Posted by meme at 11:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment