The reason of me having a half day off was I got to get the ingredients to make Thai Cold Noodle for tomorrow's dinner with Soonbeen aunty.
Before getting stuffs, I met up with Stacey and Nicola to get lunch together.
Man, Stacey got the tanning thing and she thinks she look gorgeous, but I felt totally opposite.
Westerners just love to tan themselves, regardless wether will that suite them -_-''.
Stacey gave me £10 as present! She wanted to get me a £10 Gift Voucher from ZARA but the lowest price of gift voucher they offer is £25, so she gave me cash instead.
Nicola gave me a birthday card with £1 M&S Gift Voucher -_-''. Thats the style of British, they can give ANYTHING.
When I went Weng Hong, I am suppose to get ONLY a packet of glass noodles. But at the end I spent 8 times the money I am suppose to spend -- > £9.
Hopefully they will ike the cold noodles I am going to prepare. * PRAY *
Friday, April 07, 2006
Half day OFF
Posted by meme at 10:34:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment