CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I gave Linda and Helen the farewell gifts today.
Linda was happy with the Green Tea mum took here. Early in the morning, she came to me telling me she couldnt give me a company reference because I didnt have a specific person to address for it, but she is going to give me a personal one =).
As for Helen, she felt surprise and ashamed of receiving my gift as she didnt do much for me as I was under her for only 2 months, but I still give her ^_^. It was the pyjamas mum bought from Langkawi. It was suppose to be the wrap around the waist cloth!! INstead it was the pyjamas -_-'' Brilliant mum huh... I was worried when I give her the gift, as I dont think westerners LOVE our kind of pyjamas - BEGGY HUGE BIG ONE!!! Anyway, she was really happpy with it ( I HOpe).

Early today, 9am, Joan had an Exit Interview with me regarding my resignation. The interview was pretty simple and easy. Bascially asking questions to help improve the company's management and quality.

The other thing was my salary!! Today's pay slip day and I was really eager to see mine as I will be getting some Extra out of it! Dang Dang... NO DIFFERENCE!!! All because Helen or HR (who ever I dont know) made a mistake for not reporting my last day would be this Friday, hence not adding my annual leaves and bonus INTO my current month's wages -_-.
It will come out only by the end of MAY, which I will be very very BACK HOME!
And PPA is not willing to write me a cheque and will ONLY bank money into a BANK ACCOUNT.
Luckily Natwest have the service of transfering money on my ORDER back to Malaysia when I give them the specific date and time even when I am not there.
So lucky me, my money will still come back to MUMMMY!!! hehehehe..