Today's feeling was a mixture of excitement and sadness. Excited to leave work, need not wake up early in the morning and can just dawdle at home doing NOTHING =P; sad to leave all these lovely people and something so routine in my past year.
Started work as usual, just that I dont feel sleeepy at work as I have something to look forward to - leaving the office FOR GOOOD.
Just before Luan went for her lunch, I managed to grab her and Angie to take a picture together as they left early last night. Christian was supposed to be in the picture too, but he left when I was in the loo...so too bad...
I started packing my stuff 15 minutes before I was suppose to swip out so that I have enough time to take a few photos with Linda who was in the other wing.
Susan was so happen to be there, hence I got her into the photo too!!
Everyone seems to be so shocked when I asked them for a photo - all unprepared, haha (Especially Marie).
Until I left the buidling I still didnt get to see Alfi to say goodbye. Thast the only regret i had. Alfi is the security guard for the building and he is an affable person, easy to talk with. I wanted to have a photo with him but he wasnt there * sob *.
At 1pm, Stacey, Nicola and I walked to El Coto up Leazes Park Road for Spanish food. The food there's SUPERB!! Very different as the normal Western food.
We had 3 hours of lunch * AHH * haha. After meal, we just sat there and chat crap for hours. They had a couple of drinks but not me, I think I am the only LAME one over there having pineapple juice where everyone in the restaurant ordered wine -_-''.
WHen it came to photo sessssioooon, it was hilarious. Obviosly from the photos you can see that ALLL of use are not photogenic AT ALL!!!
After being the FIRST to enter and LAST to leave, we think we have enough =P and finally getting our butt off the seat. We went dutch for the meal =P. Luckily guai lou all do that, if not - according to the CHINESE way,I was supposed to pay the bill, bt luckily I escpaed =P. * wee *.
Hugggizzz and kissses outside the restaurant. I think Stacey will missss me alot as I am the closest wit her there and we had been colleauges for 1 year and a month. As for Nicola, I am really greatful to her as I am not really close with her but yet she got the effort or WILL to buy me a present.
I will definately missss them and the working place. A tale to tell my kids when I get older, the Hantu-s that I;ve been with the whole year....
Friday, April 28, 2006
Last Day
Posted by meme at 10:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment