Dan and I went out to settle some stuff and we met this Malaysian working there, Pak. He's from Penang, 7 years older than me. Some how, is Penang people more friendly or we are being lucky to meet all friendly Penang-ers.
THe way they talk is so funny!! Maybe because mummy's from Penang thats why I got such feeling.
We then went to Comic City to do some stuff and there again Pak appear. The owner of the shop is a Malaysian, hence that place sorto of became the gathering place for Malaysian. I got a feeling of being back in Malaysia when i m there. Everyone speak the same slang of Chinese and Cantonese - Non HK-y nor Chi-Na.
Dan, me and Pak then went to Tien Tien to have dinner.
At night, Dan went out Yam-cha with John. I didnt go as I m pretty tired and GUY talk is not suitable for me.
The other day, Dan told me John bought me dessert!!! * YEAH * !! I'm really my brother's friends' little sister ^ ^
Monday, May 08, 2006
Posted by meme at 11:13:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment