Its Dan's turn to have a farewell with his colleagues, Royal China. I followed him to work just to be his camera girl.
Cecilla (tauke's wife) came to the shop just to wish Dan good bye and all the best. She gave him a Ang Bao * WOO *. Thats considered really generous of him as the husband's quite famous for being REALLY stingy.
She just gave birth to a baby girl and I bought her a SUPER CUTE CUTE warm teddy that can go inside a microwave to be heated up ~ LoVeLy ~
The day went out as usual, pack prawn cracker, pick up calls, take down orders, talk crap with the drivers. This time wasnt Alan nor Jerry working for the day. Instead it was Dicky and John (two person who I dont know).
Dicky's personality is about the same as Dan (He is much much childish and silly) and John looked like a quiet person, but I believe he has a more mature mind.
Dan took a few photos with tauke and wife and with his drivers. He will be going out with every driver for a meal for the next week - Dicky, John and Alan

Sunday, May 07, 2006
Last Day at Royal China
Posted by meme at 11:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment