CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Alaskan Malamute - - - - Muakss - - - - ->>>>

Yesterday was Veronica’s birthday = = > Happy Belated Birthday… Brian is going to give her a Jack Russell as a birthday present [that’s cool & sweet]. So we went to the dogs and cats shelter again… haha… They actually spotted the dog which they want, which is a Jack Russell [lucky them]. But before we went to Benton, we stop by at City Center to have lunch and admen Veronica’s trousers.

The tailor in Granger Market was really nice. I guess most of the British are nice people. Don’t mistaken me as there is NO bad people here…haha… while Veronica is inside trying on her pants, I had a chat with the lady. She went to Singapore before but not Malaysia. Why must this all happen to our beloved country??? Why Singapore always comes first then we do… not fair… hahaha…. Okay, back to the topic. There was once she went to Bali and spent less than 100 pound for a Queen’s life. It’s so funny when she changed the pounds to rupees, she needed her handbag to keep all the money cause it just wont fit into her purse… hahaha… she commented something about the lifestyle of the Indonesians. She said it’s sad because everyone should deserve the same quality life, not such big difference. I think only the developed & rich countries will only give such comments. Then her son is going to marry a Thai girl… but finger cross woh…. Dunno why need to cross… Maybe life is just unpredictable… No one can predict what will happen tomorrow… Thats why we got to finger cross everything... hahaha...

Okay back to Benton. We got to walk the Jack Russell around. This fella just dead loves to mark his territory… urine every corner he passed by… beh tahan him nia… but then he is cute [all dogs are cute to me…]. He is already 5 years old and quite well trained. He knows how to stop when Brian told him to stay, because basically the dog just drag you the whole way… haha… * cute *

Now the most interesting part of the day. The dogs and cats shelter does provide boarding services. There was this super cute, charming beautiful Alaskan Malamute sitting outside the cage having some fresh air. Alaskan Malamute is similar to Siberian Huskies, just that this one comes from the South Pole while Siberian Huskies come from North Pole and Alaskan Malamute is much bigger than Siberian Huskies. * Nice *
His name is Keitoi and he looks fierce because of his eyes which look so like applied with thick eye liner… haha… but then it turns out to be really tame and sweet… the worker there pat him first then only I dare to do so… he is soo cute… and he is just a pup… so he is also really playful…haha…
How I wish to have him during winter, hugging him like a pillow or blanket…to keep myself warm… his coat was sooo soft and nice to touch… CUTE AH!!!!!! If I would migrate to a 4 season country, I think I will get such dog.

Here are some photos I taken there….
I love DOGS!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At 1st glance, I thought it was a siberian then I realised it was very big and has less fur!! It's almost as huge as a great dane!! At last now I know what breed it is... Breed all about it is a great show to learn about dog breeds, learn a lot from it!!