Finally I got to online… after 2 whole weeks; I am finally backed on the NET!!! Haha…
Life is just so miserable without the Internet... nothing new to watch [my dramas & movies], nothing to check on [Friendster & Emails] and the most important thing - NO ONE TO CHAT WITH [MSN]... But nevermind, its all back right now...
Well, nothing much happen last week… the only thing that happen is I HAVE JUST DECLARE bankruptcy … haha… things are just so stupid and stupid… and still STUPID… cant put all the stupid ness in words, so I choose to just keep this secret to myself… haha… but No worries Pay Day is just next week… that’s the only day I am looking forward to come… that’s the reason why we work right? Haha…
Tomorrow I will be attending an interview about my NATIONAL INSURANCE NO. Well, Malaysia don’t have such thing, so no worries Malaysian in Malaysia… haha… As I am working here legally paying tax, I must have this number while working here [don’t know why thou… haha…]
The working life here is so much better than Malaysia man!!! I am dead serious about that. They have this Pension scheme [its optional] where the government will take a small amount from your salary and sort of keep it for you till the age of your retirement. At the end of the day, you not only have your Pension to spend but the company you worked for will also give you money to spend [sort of another pension]. From what Monika said, averagely one will get about 200 pound per week to spend… its like just … 200 pound!!! By that time, one will already have their own car and house. So what are they going to spend?? 200 pound on food and clothings?? That’s just FANTASTIC … one will be having a luxury life man!!! Haha… not like Malaysia. Only the government servants have pensions, and not to mention the amount of it… haha…
Last week, they were passing this memo around, about a vacancy in NHS, the post of General Manager [GM] Part time [never thought that GM also got part time…]. Guess how much it’s the annual salary. Bare in mind that it’s a PART TIME GM oh … I am just surprise with the amount they are going to be paid. Its 48000 pound annually, meaning about 4k per month, by doing only 3 days of work… Shit!!!
Why my parents didn’t come over to work!!! Ai-seh… accountants are well paid over here!!! Everything is fate I guess. Fated for me to come here and learn about all in my parents’ behalf… haha…. I actually thought of working here if I would have the opportunity in the future. The benefits are so much better than Malaysia, isn’t it?
Oh yah, I was so surprise to receive a Belated birthday card from my 2 grandkids in Malaysia… haha… thanks a lot Robin J.H Low & Y.Y Wong. Of course I got you guys some thing in return, just start checking your mail box everyday… haha…
Tomorrow I got to work till 5.30pm = ( because I will be taking 2 hours off while working to attend the interview. Hate that!!!! Want to go home earlier ah!!!!
Okay, its time to take my bath right now… ciao guys…
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Back On Track Babiee
Posted by meme at 7:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment