Alystair [I think the spellings like that, not too sure] is leaving next Friday. Found a better job I guess. I think its a wise decision to MOVE. Its not that this job is terrible but its a really boring job... especially after working for 5 years at the same company doing basically the same thing over and over and over again... that’s why I agree that Alystair made a right move.
The surprising thing for me to know was Alystair actually don’t like Zarna… And I was like???? Serious???? Both of them sure look normal in the public. From what Stacy said was he don’t like her because she seldom speak to him and constantly doing her work, I mean NON-STOP… and to my surprise the new batch of people actually don’t really like her too [including me…]. They said she’s stuck up. Stuck up in a way that she thinks she know everything [which the fact is true she knew best than we do] and always look at people in a way that makes people feel uneasy. I personally experience that whenever I ask her something about the work, she gives you this awkward look that just make you feel dead uncomfortable, as if she is looking down at you and feel that you are so annoying [that’s why I don’t like asking her things… unnecessary things].
We too heard that she might be leaving [just not too sure].
I guess everyone is just starting to feel bored with the job and need a new life.
But this is how the world works I guess, there is all sort of human beings walking in the street. You just can’t do anything about it, cant you? Maybe that’s her personality and we just can’t help it but except it.
Wonder will there be a farewell dinner for Alystair? The new batch of people had just made a ‘deal’ of going for dinner every Friday after work; try out all different kind of food in city. I think its great to experience everything NEW with colleagues [I’ve never done that as I never have any colleagues… haha…]. But I don’t think I will be attending EVERY week’s outing. Maybe twice a month, depends to which restaurant we go to. Looking forward to this weeks outing? Maybe yes maybe no, depends to my wallet… haha…
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Unpredictable
Posted by meme at 7:45:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment