I just realize that I might be too young to understand office politics. It’s really weird for me to know that people don’t trust others in office. Why must it be that?? I just can’t understand. Stacy said she don’t trust everyone in the office, everyone but me & Lisa. Is there a need to do so? Its not that as if they post are really high & different. Their post is all the same, so why must they act that way? The nicest person I though, Kelly is also a suspect who cannot be trust… I was just???? Why??? Just don’t understand.
I guess this is the Office Politics every grown up is experiencing… Right Dad, Mum? Haha…
Had my review today & my target for this week is 2400... > <' Hopefully i can meet my target.
Linda told me that she will disguss the Flexitime with me NEXT WEEK... * WEE * ... Finally i can be on Flexitime.. hehee.. that means i can leave earlier... hahaha... YEAH.. THen i can spendmore time with Dad & mum... haha...
So happy for that...
Oh yah anotther great news, Dan got back his previous job working at the counter at the takeaway chinese shop... Yeah.. that means more money to SPEND>.. YEEE>>>>hehe..
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Office Politics
Posted by meme at 7:48:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment