CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 02, 2005

St. James Park

Today I had a really bad day at work. My input was just really bad, although Stacy was on leave; my output is still so bad… ><’ ///

When I left the office, Dan called and told me that he’s at the lobby waiting for me… That reminds me of Heidi who is looking for a job at my office… Haha.. Right now, every Northumbria graduate are seeking for jobs… haha… cause what they have right now is just TIME… haha…
Too bad PPA just recruited a new batch of employees… so looked like Heidi got to wait….
The minute I got down to the lobby, I saw Dan, Tommy & Dim Sum sitting there… haha… like refugees… haha… Then came Adrian, Heidi & Yi Mei walking out from the lift.

After some walking distance, we came to this shop which sells cool hip hop kind of clothing & the price is not cheap… haha… Dan bought himself a Oakley red tee which cost 20 pound …ouch.. that hurts… I saw this slipper which I dead love it… & its 40 pound… I think that’s a bit too expensive for a slipper. It made of leather I think… cant stop thinking of it right now…
We then decided to go for a movie. Its between Star Wars or Kingdom of Heaven. Guess what, we ended watching nothing… This always happen when a group of friends go for movies… Couldn’t decide on which movie to watch… haha… so we then went to St. James Park…

Man… the park is like sooo nice… There is this man made pond, where they got really beautiful swan… & I mean really big white swans… Snap a few photos using Tommy’s cam. There were 2 families there. One is the big white swan, while another one is duck family…
The swan was just a protective dad, he chase away all the duck & duckling who wasn’t disturbing him & his little swans [what’s that called??].
He basically want to keep the whole pond for him & his family. He was just busy chasing away other swans too…
Swans are really strong & powerful birds. When he flip his wing, we can hear the sound of it, meters away not to mention. He skidded on the water while chasing others, and break on the water… cool man… really is Heng Gong Sui Seong Piew ah… He looks so like walking on the water when he chased other swans…

Then came the BEST part of the day… Dan and others joined a bunch of Chinese & black for basketball. Of course I won’t join… haha… everyone knows that I am afraid of BALLS…haha… so I just sat in the ring with Heidi and chat about shopping, work… etc… then came a really cute brit playing tennis next door… He is SOOOO CUTE…. Hahaha… I kept on peeking at him… haha… wanted to snap a pic of him… but my stupid phone will have this sound CHIK CHAK … damn loud when I am taking a pic… wont want him to know right… hai seh… I got a feeling that he looked at me too… haha…I HOPE… haha…

After about an hour, Brian called and said he was on the way here with Veronica, Sean & Ziv of course… He joined them then Veronica & I took Ziv for a walk…
When we came back, in the court, came a new dude with cap… the minute he remove his cap I was just …. Hahaha…. HE is SOOO CUTE too. He has blue eyes, with a little bit of Asian look & guai lou look… His body is just FIT… and I mean FIT. Can see from his arms, muscler & firm… haha… He is a mix, mum’s a Chinese & dad’s a British…. Haha… he is from London… dunno why he is here thou… haha…
Dan talked to him & wanted to get me into the chat, but too bad I was on my way home with Brian… Haiseh… shouldn’t have followed Brian’s car ah!!!!! Wasted my chance of chatting with him….

Hopefully I will be going to St James Park again tomorrow… hahaha…. N of course the Mix dude & brit dude must be there… haha…

0 comments: