Today’s weather was just horrible. It rained non-stop… and I mean RAIN… okay, maybe not RAIN… but the drops weren’t small… luckily Sean [I think] left an umbrella before leaving for Malaysia…. if not I would be dead wet when I arrived office.
I clocked in at 7.13am… hehehe… So happy for that because that means I can leave earlier = ).
After work, I went to Safeway to buy some grocery or should I say my snacks… haha… Bought Cadbury Mousse * yummy * & Flakes cereal. Got some explaining to do about the flakes cereal… I bought a 100% wheat cereal = (… I bought that mistakenly… thought it’s like the same as what I bought last time… It’s just tasteless. As usual I guess, healthy food always taste YUKKY… that’s why I need a sweet cereal to mix with the HEALTHY cereal…
Then bought a twin pack Thin Turkey Ham, cheese & bun to make my next day’s lunch.
When I walked out from Safeway, the rain had stopped and only small rain drops still dropping from the sky… After 10 minutes of waiting, here came NO.1 bus. Guess who’s driving the bus? Hahaha… It’s the CUTE driver. Not the Mr. Oakley, but the cute smart one… haha… as I had 2 big heavy bags of food on both of my hands I decided to not take the upper deck seats & took a seat at the back. From that angle, I can see the driver’s face reflected nicely on the mirror. HE IS SO CUTE… haha… Bak bak zeng zeng… Haha… If only Hui Wenn or Chong’en is here, we would have a lot of fun GAP him… haha…
Then now here I am, writing this post at 9.41pm… Got a short chat with Yi Xiong who is studying Med in Russia. Got 2 news from him. Yi Xiong got a Vietnamese girlfriend & will be moving in with her soon [dunno whether is it true…] while Sarah got a dunno what nationality boyfriend… haha…
Looks like people who are overseas can get into a relationship easily. Don’t know why thou…
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Cute Driver ^ ^
Posted by meme at 9:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hey! When u come 2 switz, we go gap zai in all da clubs... hahahaha...it'll be soooo much fun! =P
Post a Comment