CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Changing Skin

Brian's brother, Gary arrived this afternoon.
He's the same age as me, 18, entering Newcastle College.
Dont really know him, so nothing to say.

When I check my Gmail, i seriously laugh at my mum's email.
She told me that my previous cookies skin ISNT USER FRIENDLY at all = P
Generation Gap I guess... haha...
Thats why now I am back with my very first skin.
Looks neat & sweet. Since winter is coming [after 3 months... haha], having a snowy white skin isnt too bad after all...

Tomorrow's Bank Holiday & thats the reason why I am still staying awake at such hours.
Tomorrow will be going to Alnwick Castle where the biggest part of the Harry Potter movie was shot.
The castle isnt REALLY BIG like in the movie. Several castles were used to shot that movie & one of it is Alnwick Castle & Durham Castle.
I dint know that when I went to Durham Castle... WERID... But nevermind... Dont really bother with it.
The most important thing is ENJOY OURSELVES + )

Yippie... OUTING tomorrow... haha...
Nite nite guys...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog. Keep on blogging away!

I have a Mesothelioma Attorneys
blog. It covers interesting stuff about Mesothelioma Attorneys.
Come and check it out if you get time ;-)