Yea Yea, tomorrow's weekend & I will be having 2 days off on Monday & Tuesday ^^.
When I stroke Ziv this evening, I found that the lump on his neck had BURST into BLOOD!!!!!!!! I immediately used a wet tissue to wipe off the blood & found that its actually infected. I was like SHIT!!!
Thats why I called Brian & told him Ziv's condition & he told me to bring him to the Vet tomorrow * Right Move *.
So tomorrow will be my first time going to the UK's vet... haha...
Hopefully Ziv's alright...
Now [at this very moment while I;m typing this post], he is sleeping on his blanket & pillow right beside me * cute * 
Since I have nothing to do, here are my sort of erm... how to say? erm... Stuff i spent money on? haha... Products that I think can make me look pretty & feel good... haha... NECESSITY!! HAHAHA
Estee Lauder Pure Drops - FAVOURITE no.1
The Body Shop Camomile - to soothe the damn panda eyes ><''//
Acne Gel frm Doc Chiang - damn good for the skin ^^ [thats how i recovered last time... shh....
Best solution frm Doc Chiang to treat ACNE!!!!
Use for removing scars frm Doc Chiang too =P bt abit too greasy
Moisture Gel - Day use
All my BAO BEI ^^
I just love buying cute cute stuff & not using them... hahaaha...
GOt a few Body Butter but havent finish using one... haha... Got one ON D WAY to 'dead end'... haha... GOOD NEWS... can buy new one * WINK *
I was saying that I'm lookin for a jacket, and I found one in ZARA [again... haha].
The collar & end part is clothe while the body is denim. ~ LOVE IT ~
But the price not sooo preetty ~ £39.
BUT I REALLLLLLY LOVE IT..!!!!!!!!
Can wear that during Autumn, Winter & MALAYSIA [maybe only in College of Genting of GSC cinema.. haha]!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!! GOING CRAZY AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST GET J-A-C-K-E-T!!!!!!
Friday, September 02, 2005
Long Weekend * WEE *
Posted by meme at 10:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment