CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New ----

Just came back from the Bank, went there right after work ><''//
Purpose of going to bank is to open a new Current account. My plan is to... SAVE my wages in the SAVING account & USE the money in the CURRENT account.

Man... I've spent a lot this week [not this month bt this week ><].... Cant help it.. haha... Knowing that your bank got MONEY, who can resist NOT TO SHOP!!! haha..
And of course trips that cost money... sure POKAI la... haha... Not to mention this weekend's Lake District Trip.
Luckily Dan & I are workin... if not life wouldnt be that GREAT.

This is the latest latest latest item added in my wardrobe.

Before buying this dress, you know what was i supposed to buy? MINCE PORK ><''//. I ended up buying clothes LOL.. haha...

And this is my latest bag I used most often...


This is the thing I cannot live without during travelling [besides my digi cam].


Finally this is the thing that comapnies me in every dream....
Its suppose to belong to Dan.. but.. ITS sort of mine now.. gaga...

0 comments: