Adrian has been back for 3 days. He gain quite some weight there. I think everyone would experience that after being away frm home for 4 years. Craving for all kinds of food & being pampered by family... SURE GAIN WEIGHT LOH.
Here are some update bout the stuff he took back.
This is the bag he help me & Veronica buy... MAN!!! The minute Brian showed us we were like "HUH???" Frankly speaking, at the first glance, it looked really AUNTY!!!
Luckily Brian gave me the red one ^^, which isnt that AUNTY after all... haha...
Veronica got the black color... haha... Good Luck girl... haha...
He then help me buy Jay's Incomparable Concert DVD ^^ ~ WEE ~
Its just only £10 after convertion frm HK Dollars. I remember seeing Jay's CD in London Chinatown, £25... F off lohh... So I think i got a good bargain... haha...
He bought us a pair of chopsticks ^^. I got Eeyore frm POOH ^^. For Veronica & Me, we got a 2006 Diseny Calender... KA-WA-I oh...^^
Besides that, he bought LOTS of PXXXXXX DVDs... haha...
Man, for TVB Series, they burn into DVD [1 DVD] & sell for only RM10!!!!
RM10 for the whole set of series!!!! ISNT THAT CHEAP OR WHAT??!!!!
GO HK BUY TVB SERIES!!!!!!!
He bought FULL HOUSE * YEaH* which I'm going to BXXX into DVD & keep as a collection ^^.
I m starting my DVD collections right now... So when I go back, Kaki-s... you guys ar most welcome to borrow frm ME... BUT MUST RETURN AH!!!
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Adrian Back frm HK
Posted by meme at 10:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment