CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Review ~ Korean Food

Today's review is the worse since the beginning of the contract.
I had not meet my target for 3 weeks... SHIT!!!!!
Linda told me Susan might wanna see me next week if I still dont meet my target next week... FFFFFF...
But luckily I met my target yesterday, matter in fact, it was above my target for the week. And today my output was WAY ABOVE my target... 500 above...
Hopefully this spirit will LAST...

I decided to call Laira [dont really know how to spell], the korean girl I met in Alnwick Castle.
Her mother was really nice, the first thing she did is ask me over for dinner, authenthic korean food. I was like, WHAT? Well, since she's staying in Heaton too, I think its quite easy for me to go over ^^. After all, I love listening to korean... haha...
Brian even offer to fetch me there just now ~ ~
I dont think its nice or okay for the whole house of people to go there. Therefore, I will be either going there alone or with Heidi as Daniel got to go to work at night ~ ~ ~
BEsides that, Heidi loves kids right... haha...
Looking forward to visit them...

This Sunday I think Dan & I will be visiting the Andersons. Better get things done as soon as possible... After all they are all nice people....

GAMBATE LOH!!!!!!!!!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

cider said...

korea!! korea ! korea!

me wanna go too... though its mainly cuz of the food n nth much else.. i luv kimchi n korean bbq!

have fun..n check out whether theres any new hot korean dude. =)
yum yum