CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Funky Shoes

Eric called us at 12.30pm & ask whether are we intersted in going to YORK for lunch. We first said YES, then changed our mind after discovering that it takes us 2hs to get there. Whats the point of reaching there at 4 then just walk for 1h then come home? Haha...

We then went to City Center for some shopping. But we first went to China Town to unlock my damn bt excellent mobile... £10... damn it...

After that, we went to SPORTS WORLD, where the guys, GARY & DAN went busy buying Football shoes as on Monday they wil be joining Eric for soccer... Lets see how long it will last ~ ~ ~
They bought every thing a professional player wears, thiempo, long socks & of coures a proper soccer shoes...

After Sports World we went to TK MAX. Dan bought a windbreaker/jacket frm Ralph Lauren which cost £60 ><''//... RM400... MAN!!!!! Thats expensive... But since he like it soooo much... and its his money after all, so i didnt comment anything...
Since he bought a £60 jacket, I think indirectly I got the permission to buy my £40 jacket too ... wahaha....

I then bought a boy-ish type of shoe... haha... I dont know why I bought that... but i just love it the minute i tried it on ^^. I dont have this kind of shoe, so I think there is reason for me to buy... haha...
I took the shoe although there isnt any size left.
After all its a guy's shoe, they smallest was 6 on the rack... ><''//
There is one 5 1/2 but the color wasnt as nice as this one, so... I just took the size 6 ><''. Although its a bit loose... I can just tie tighter rite... haha...

0 comments: